Watch the video
1954 Pickup Truck
Check out our work
There’s a lot of talk in the news about self-driving cars and ride sharing. So much so that it’s easy to forget about our day-to-day realities as drivers. News outlets urge us to consider our environmental impact or spend less time behind the wheel. But that’s caused us to forget the #1 reason most of us buy vehicles today – practicality.
Pros and Cons of Owning a Truck Vs. a Car:
- Size: Cars are easier to maneuver and park. Trucks take up a lot more room.
- Price: Trucks are more expensive. You can get a higher-end car for the same price as a basic truck.
- Gas: The average passenger car gets about 34 miles to the gallon; the average light truck gets around 26.
- Cargo Space: Trucks have lots of room quigley 4×4 van ourfairdeal to haul cargo . You can not fit as much in a car’s trunk as you can in a truck’s bed.
- Seating Capacity: A regular cab can only hold three people, while a regular car can hold five. Extended cabs will cost more money.
- Insurance: Although exact numbers vary, truck insurance can be much more affordable than car insurance, plus you will be able to get emergency and roadside Truck Repair for semi truck and heavy duty truck service.
- Variety: With a greater variety of car makes and models available, it is easier to get a better deal.
- Towing: Most cars do not have the power to tow another vehicle.
- Offroading Capabilities: Trucks have the ground clearance, durable suspension, and all-wheel drive capabilities to make driving off road safe and easy.
- Privacy and Security: Truck beds leave your cargo exposed and vulnerable. Cars have enclosed trunks that offer extra security.